Home Renovation Grant
The intent of the Home Renovation Grant Program (formerly 25/75) is to improve the health and safety of our members’ homes. This includes structural deficiencies, shingles, siding, doors, windows, electrical, plumbing and heating upgrades. The program is not intended to address basic cosmetic upgrades.
Mikisew Cree First Nation will provide $25,000 to improve the health, safety, and efficiency of your home. These funds are solely provided by Mikisew Cree First Nation and contributions by the homeowner are not required.
The program process is as follows:
(Please allow ten business days for processing)
To apply you must FIRST meet the following requirements:
- Mikisew Cree First Nation member on the membership list
- Registered owner of the home (land title required)
- Not be in arrears with MCFN
- Agree that you are applying for the Home Renovation Grant to improve the health, safety, and/or efficiency of an existing home
- Provide a full written plan, renovation timeline, and quote of all materials and labour costs
If you meet the above requirements, please complete the application form below. Have questions?
Send an email to email@example.com